Internet2Go is an annual advisory service offered by Opus Research tracking the movement of content and advertising from the PC to mobile and the relationship between the two platforms. We conduct original research on consumer and advertiser behavior as well as tracking third party data.
Here’s what we’re carefully following:
- Mobile search, SMS, apps and display advertising on mobile devices
- Consumer-user experiences
- Mobile handsets and new IP-connected mobile devices
- Social networks on the go
- Mobile TV and video
- Synergies and differences between online and mobile
No other analyst firm matches our depth and breadth of knowledge, flexibility and ability to work closely with clients. To learn more, see a sample report or schedule a briefing, send me an email or contact Pete Headrick: Pete Headrick [at] opusresearch.net.