Next Wednesday Internet2Go, BrightTalk, Mashable and the DMA will present a free online Mobile Marketing Summit. The sessions include:
- The Mobile Internet: How Effective a Marketing Medium?
- Case Study: Customer Engagement through Mobile Marketing
- Building Mobile Loyalty Through Email Marketing
- The Mobile App Opportunity
- How to do Mobile Commerce: Twitter, Lead Gen, Payments Options
- Mobile Marketing, Couponing, and Customer Loyalty
- Integrating Mobile into Traditional Media Campaigns
You can attend any or all of these and it’s all free. You just have to register on the system in advance. All times are US Pacific.
Companies presenting include:
- Brand Anywhere
- LSN Mobile
- Opus Research/Internet2Go
I can tell you because I’m moderating many of the sessions that the information will be data rich, practical and case-study intensive. No planes, no hotels . . . And if you’re going to Omma Mobile the next day in LA, you’ll be that much smarter at the event.
Here are the sessions I’m moderating and the speakers:
- The Mobile Internet: How Effective a Marketing Medium? — Greg Sterling, Internet2Go; Joy Liuzzo, InsightExpress
- Integrating Mobile into Traditional Media Campaigns — Jeff Hasen, HipCricket; Greg Hallinan, Verve Wireless; David Spear, LSN Mobile
- The Mobile App Opportunity — Rachel Pasqua, Director of Mobile, iCrossing; Scott Dunlap, CEO, NearbyNow
- Mobile Marketing, Couponing, and Customer Loyalty — Mike Romano, SmartReply ; Jay Highly, Tetherball
If you have any questions I’ll be happy to answer them about individual sessions or the event as a whole. There will be enormous value here for those who are contemplating mobile and don’t know where to begin and those with more experience looking to refine their approach to the market.
The sessions and slides will be available for viewing and listening after the conclusion of the event provided that you’ve registered.