Local.com Q2 results came out yesterday: “the company expects revenue to be between $13.4 and $13.7 million, exceeding the high end of its prior guidance of $13.2 million.”
Here’s are more non-financial details that went out with the release (verbatim):
- Record Traffic – The company reached record traffic of 63 million monthly unique visitors (MUVs) on the Local.com site and network during the second quarter of 2009, up 5% from 60 million MUVs during the first quarter of 2009, and up 31% from 48 million MUVs during the second quarter of 2008.
- Organic Traffic – Organic traffic also reached an all-time high, exceeding 29 million monthly unique visitors on the Local.com site and network during the second quarter of 2009, up 7% from 27 million during the first quarter of 2009, and up 61% from 18 million during the second quarter of 2008.
- Advertisers – We ended the second quarter of 2009 with over 27,000 subscription customers compared to nearly 30,000 at the end of the first quarter of 2009 and 5,000 at the end of 2008.
- Private Label Partnerships– In June 2009, the company announced partnerships with The Dallas Morning News and The Press Enterprise to power local search on the companies’ web properties. The company currently partners with over 700 regional media sites.
- Technology Licensees – The number of licensees for the company’s local search technologies grew to 63 during the second quarter of 2009, up from 48 in the first quarter of 2009.